Oral Surgery at Smiles for Life Family Dentistry
Why Choose Smiles for Life?
At Smiles for Life Family Dentistry, Dr. John Quinn and Dr. Michael Mitchell are both experienced, highly qualified oral surgery professionals. From tooth extraction to dental implants, gum surgeries and more, we’re a great choice for your oral surgery needs.
Why should you choose Smiles for Life Family Dentistry?
Both Dr. Quinn and Dr. Mitchell have trained extensively at the WhiteCap Institute, a training center for oral surgery professionals. At the WhiteCap Institute, Dr. Quinn was instructed by Dr. P.K. Clark in modern dental implantology techniques, sedation and much more.
We understand that oral surgery can be intimidating. That’s why we offer a friendly, informative approach with sedation dentistry to help you through the surgery. At Smiles for Life Family Dentistry, in Southwest Las Vegas our team will take great care of you, no matter what type of oral surgery you may require.
Our Oral Surgery Services
We offer a wide variety of oral surgery services to the Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Spring Valley communities.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth with a permanent, long-lasting dental solution. Dr. Quinn specializes in implantology, and has trained in modern, minimally-invasive implantation techniques.
- Tooth Extraction – Tooth extraction is a safe, simple procedure, commonly used to remove wisdom teeth, or teeth that have been seriously damaged in an accident. It is also prevalently used for teeth damaged by tooth decay or periodontal disease.
- Bone Grafts – Bone grafts are used to install dental implants in patients who do not have enough healthy jawbone tissue. Bone is grafted onto the implant site, providing the dental implant with a strong, robust attachment point.
- Gum Grafts – Gum grafts are used to treat advanced cases of periodontal disease. Tissue is taken from the roof of the mouth and is grafted over receding gums. This protects them from further recession and bone loss, and preserves the roots of the teeth.
- Gum Surgery – Gum surgeries such as a gingivectomy may be required to treat periodontal disease, but can also be performed for cosmetic reasons.
Whether you need a simple tooth extraction, or a more advanced procedure like jaw surgery or a dental implant, Smiles for Life Dentistry is here to help.
Smiles for Life Family Dentistry – The Best Choice For Las Vegas Oral Surgery!
Dr. Quinn and Dr. Mitchell are both experienced oral surgeons in Las Vegas. They focus on making you comfortable throughout your entire surgical procedure.
We use advanced imaging technology such as digital x-rays and CBCT imaging to assess your oral health, and ensure that you get the oral surgery you need. Using sedation and surgical techniques from the WhiteCap Institute, we ensure that you are relaxed and as comfortable as possible throughout your entire procedure.
Don’t be intimidated by oral surgery. Come to Smiles for Life Dentistry, and let Dr. Quinn and Dr. Mitchell take care of all of your needs. Contact us at (702) 795-2273 to schedule your appointment, or visit our office at 8930 W Sunset Rd, Ste 190, Las Vegas, Nevada 89148.